O.K. hear goes the update...
First Tatum.
1. Tater Tot is now crawling like crazy, it's the cutest thing ever!
2. Tatum is pulling up to tables and will stand there forever.
3. Here come the top two teeth! These ones seem to be much easier than the others.
4. We had to lower her crib twice in one week! She was sitting up and then all of a sudden I found her standing up!!
5. Tater mater will now take a Binky to help her fall asleep! Yea! Now I don't need to rock her FOREVER! She'll only take it when she's ready to sleep so that's nice.
6. She's pretty vocal and likes to do what we call "scary baby" when she growls.
She's the cutest and we can't believe that she is growing up so fast! Baby gates already!!
Alright now for the dance scene...
We went to a small local competition put on by the high school drill team as a fundraiser and had tons of fun! The girls did great and I am so proud of them! We did really well and they were mostly the youngest in each age category. It was pretty funny when it was time for awards. I forgot that these girls are not veteran competitors so I didn't explain that the one from each class gets to go up and get the trophy. So, the little ones just pushed their way to the front and just grabbed the trophies. The older girls were really good about this and just let them do it. We just have fun! The girls really liked that they got to take the trophy home until next class, some took them to school for show and tell. Now Jared has to make a trophy case.
The recital some how happened and went pretty well. I say somehow because it came really fast and I wasn't prepared. I never know how this thing comes together. The show went pretty smooth and I didn't end up in the hospital after dancing with my other teachers. I always learn more things not to do, so next year I will not procrastinate on advertising. And I'll won't send home crazy notes that don't make sense. I will pay some one to take backstage pictures. I have to apologize to family and friends for missed birthday parties and presents. I'll be better next year!!
Now for Jared. Well, they are in the middle of a long wall move so he's on straight grave yards 24/7! Rumor has it they'll be done on Friday!! YIPPIE! The over time will be nice. He cried at the recital. I tell ya, he is the biggest softy!! I don't know if he cried because I was dancing or because we dedicated our dance to a little dancer who passed away earlier this year. I love how supportive he is and I'm so glad he was able to come! I'm so lucky!
There you go!! Are you happy SARAH!!:)
All the pictures were taken with my crappy phone so sorry!!



11 comments:
Yes, I'm happy now, but you need to figure out how to put the whole video on here as a link or something so that people can watch it.
You can take the pictures from my blog if you would like. Unfortunately, those are the only ones I took. Remind me next year to have Miriam sit with Kelly and I can stay backstage to take pictures. I need to come down for the dress rehearsal so I don't feel bad missing the performance:)
It's about time! At least you have an excuse for forgetting parties and presents. I am just an airhead. Are you excited for summer?? You are a busy girl.
I can't wait until Kadee is old enough to start dancing. Do you want to make an exception and let her in early? Your study is so cute, I can't believe it has taken me this long to get over there and see it. Tatum is a doll. It is crazy that she is already crawling, they grow up so fast.
I am glad to see that you did an update. Little Tatum is so cute and I can't belive she is crawling...Libby is not even yet and she is older. You must have a smart cookie on your hands.
I would love to see some pics of the dance show too. I am so hapy you have such a sweet guy and someone who supports you through your dreams.
Post a Comment