Sunday, June 25, 2006

Well, Well, This is what it's about

So this is hard stuff to figure out for a computer illiterate girl like me! But everyone does it and they look so cute, so I decided to try it. I shouldn't compare but how can you not, I hope mine is as cute as Elisa's and funny like Sarah's. Maybe this will help me vent and keep my thoughts organized. So here's to the blogger's life!

3 comments:

everything pink! said...

Yea! julia i look forward to reading your blog

Spencer the Bomb Diggity said...

you know I am excited too. Welcome to one more uselss thing on the internet to do... okay actually this is really neat to keep up with family.

Elisa said...

Did you check out the 'Sew Darn Cute' website Kristi posted about?? They have cowgirl blankets...seriously "sew darn cute!" Go to her blog and check it out.