Sunday, May 06, 2007

Spring Concert


I did it, my first ever dance recital. It was so different to be back stage and in charge of everything than it was to be a dancer on the stage. My girls were amazing! I'm so proud of them! Not one major mistake or mishap. I am also so proud of all of my volunteers! They were amazing and the reason the show went so well. I am not very good at letting go of assignments and trusting people to do what I need them to do, but these guys did wonderful! Not one little girl cried and no one missed there dance! It was so nice to just be backstage and watch from the sidelines and relax. It was nice. My lighting and sound technicians were so great and I hope I can have them back again next year. I just can't believe how smoothly it all went. I'm so blessed, I guess I know it's what I'm suppose to do. I always say there is a time and season for everything, and I think this is my time. I just hope I can do all this and be a good mom. I know Jared will always be there for me. Elisa has the pics from the recital so check out her blog. These are Pictures of my Elite Ballet Company, Jr. Elite Company, Jr. Elite Ballet Company, and Elite Company.

6 comments:

suzy said...

I can't believe you did all of this yourself!! I am always amazed to see people my age who are grown up, because I don't think I will ever be! You are brave. Your show was so good and I loved all the costumes! I didn't get to see your dance because Gwen started being loud and had to be taken out, but Kelly was awe-struck and told me about. We can't believe you did what you did AND you're pregnant. Well, congrats, you did good.

Serendipity said...

Congrats! All your pictures/dancers/costumes look great...

It sounds like you had a fabulous recital. (I love Elisa's pic with you and Miriam...way to go!)

Congrats again!

Sarah said...

AMAZING SHOW!!!!!! I heard from people in Huntington the next day how good the show was.

everything pink! said...

congrats. so great.

i wish my three girls were closer to be able to learn from you!

Sarah said...

Blog already!!!! I want to see the pics of the cruise!!!!

Emily said...

Congratulations on your successful show . . . not to mention being a mommy soon! I had no idea and I'm SO happy for you! I can't wait to call and find out details.

I am also amazed at your grown-upness! You're living a dream and should be very proud of everything you've accomplished!