
Jared and I just got home from our cruise. We went on a Royal Caribbean Cruise. Our ship was called Monarch of the Seas. We left from L.A, went to San Diego, Catalina Island, Ensanda and then back to L.A. It was a blast! There was so much to do on the ship and so much to eat!!

We went

with some of Jared's buddies and their wives. Jared and the

boys, gambled, played basketball, shuffle board and went rock climbing. Us girls played ping pong, laid out and laughed at our silly husbands.

I had to get a picture of Jen and Weston in their Life Jackets. The guys thought that the "Munster Drill" was hilarious! Jared kept saying Munster the whole time, apparently the word is funny. We were all crowded in this room and this girl across from me passed out. Entertaining.


Catalina was my favorite. We went mini golfing and shopped around and rented golf carts to drive around and explore. The island had been on fire the week before, so it was pretty burnt, but still beautiful! I can't imagine how pretty it would be green. Jared drove our golf cart and it was like touring the place during a NASCAR race. He has to be in front, going so fast and being crazy!! We did have fun, but next time I think I'll drive!

Next we went to Ensanda Mexico. What a dirty place. It was fun shopping at all the shops, but the little kids chasing you around to buy their Chiclets!! Crazy! We didn't buy any. We did buy some fake name brand sunglasses, a chair hammock and a little Mexican dress for Tatumn. ( Oh, ya, I'm having a ballerina princess!!)This is Jen in a Nacho Librae Mask. They were selling these all over the place. I almost bought one for Erik.

This is the monkey that greeted us one night. Our Stateroom guy was really good and making all the cute animals out of towels. And I loved the chocolate on the pillows. Oh ya, the shows on the ship were so fun! We went to a newlywed game and laughed so hard! Jared and I totally would have won!! We also saw a dueling pianos show which was great, a comedian and dancers. I totally could be a dancer on a Cruise ship. Just Kidding, I loved all the shows and they even had a midnight chocolate buffet one night!! So much chocolate!! We had a blast and I'm so glade Jared got to hang out with his buddies, I'm also glad they married awesome wives for me to hang out with. I loved it!!

4 comments:
what? a cruise. insanely jealous over here!
oh awesome.
my dad had the guy teach him how to do the towel things when they went to alaska. now when they have guests at the house he makes them for them.
sounds like fun
I can't believe I came to your house today and you didn't show me the dress for Leah Reah!
Fun! Your cruise sounds higher class than the one I went on...we didn't have great shows, a climbing wall, and NO chocolate buffet!!
oh how fun! I am so excited that you were able to go!
Post a Comment