Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Sarah

(This is the only picture of sarah I have on this computer)

Happy Late Birthday Sarah!!

Yesterday was Sarah's birthday, and as usually I'm full of good intentions. I meant to blog about her, I meant to give her a present and I meant to call her first thing in the morning...at least she got the e-card I sent her last week. I wish I could blame it on the pregnancy but, I can't.

So anyways, my favorite sister that is 3 years older had her birthday!! Here are some things that I love about her.

*Sarah can make me laugh so hard I cry. She is sarcastic and can make almost anything funny...By the way, "here's your cake Sarah, blow it out!"

* She Is the hardest working person I know, last year she had 3 jobs and took care of her 2 kids.

*She is a great mom and is so involved with her kids activities, she now teaches twice a month with Marcus's play school group.

* Growing up she was always there for me when I was going through hard choices and she never judged me, I will always go to her for advice.

* She loves my little girl and I know will always take good care of her

* She plays the piano so beautifully, I love Sunday's at my mom's and listing to her practice. It's so calming and brings the spirit into the home.

I love you Sarah!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sheesh. You should have also mentioned that floods of emotion are like torture for me. Thank you for the post Julia!