I'm taking a quick minute to say hi to everyone and let you all know that I have not given up on blogging. It's totally crazy right now and I've only had time to browse all your blogs every so often. I'm getting ready for a dance competition this weekend and then on to the Recital May 15Th. After that things will slow down. Hopefully I'll get some pics up and update you all on all the goings on in my life. Here are a few fun things that have happened.
*Tatum has her two bottom teeth! The Easter Bunny brought them to her.
*She went swimming for the first time.
*She has started eating solids. We started her on veggies (I don't think that she needs all the carbs with the cereals, she does have my genes running around in her:)
*Jared's work schedule is awesome right now so the house is cleaner.
*I'm going crazy with dance stuff!
Well, there you go. Sorry there is no fun stories or pics but maybe Sarah can post some for me!
9 comments:
I'm so glad to see a new post! Jared came down to see the progress on the house the other day and he brought Tatum with him. She is so cute. I held her for awhile, but she wasn't so sure about me. You need to come around more so little Tatum knows who I am. That is so fun that she got her bottom teeth, she is getting too big!
Are you Carb restricting Tatum?????
julia! it's tiff gibson! how the heck are you! your little girl is adorable! it's good to know you're doing so good. take care!
Good luck with all of the recital stuff. What a lot of work that must be!
I know what you mean. I am trying to play catch up after a month of moving. Good luck with things...and I miss seeing you guys and that cute little chubby baby at church.
I found your blog through Julie Jensens. Yeah. I am glad. This will be fun to see how you are doing and keep up with your baby too. Can't wait for dance pics.
Great job at the Dance competition! You cleaned house! Thats so great your studio is going well...I always knew it would!
Cole said the studio did amazing at the competition! Big surprise! I wish I was there to enjoy all of the craziness of recital time with you!
BLOG YOU LOOSER!!!! EVERYONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR TROPHIES!!!!
Post a Comment