
Happy Birthday Jared!! Today Jared turns 27! He is "my favorite and my best". (Charlie and Lola) Did you know that we had the same nurse deliver us? Yep, says so on our birth certificates. His phone number is my birth date, has been since before we ever dated. Destiny has popped me to him. So in honor of his special day here are some cool things about Jared...
He has amazing eyesight. He can see things miles away and can spot the white bum of a deer in a blizzard at night! Jared taught the 12 yr. old boys in Primary in Wellington when he was only 19 and they loved him! He also would go to church by himself. He loves speed! NASCAR, Drag Racing...well anything racing, in the winter it's snowmobiles. He rubs his feet together to help him fall asleep. Jared loves to run his hands through hair, Sarah's hair temps him but that's weird. Tatum has him wrapped around her finger, he's such a softy and a push over! He can drink pepsi and still be out for the night, he has to brush his teeth though. He's passed out twice in his life. Once when he stubbed his hit his knee on the corner of a shelf at a gas station and the emergency room with me. Jared loves to joke around and tease, he is a really funny guy even when I'm mad and don't want to laugh he's still funny. He is a great handy man, fixes cars, houses, anything. Sports of course are apart of his life. NFL and college basketball are on the top, but he loves it all even golf. Jared hates scary movies, I love 'em but can't watch them alone. He snores. I could go on but I won't because it might get to mushy for you. here are some pictures of the birthday party we had on Wednesday. (he's working today"







11 comments:
I love Charlie and Lola. I wish I could talk like her. Joey hates scary movies too. I have only seen one scary movie since I've been married and I still think about it sometimes while I'm laying in bed. Smart boys, they know what they are talking about.
Happy Birthday Jared!! I can't get over the feet rubbin' he is a character for sure.
Did Tatum inherit the photo sleepy-eye syndrome? She is such a cutie, can't wait to see her next week!
Happy Birthday to one of my fav brothers! Wish I could have been at the party.
I don't know where Jared came up with all the weird things he does. The rest of us are completely normal.
So guess what... I rub my feet together to fall asleep too! Rory always makes fun of me, but I swear it is hereditary. My grandpa and my mom both do it as well. I hope Jared had a fun day, thanks for coming to dinner with us, it was fun!
Looks like a blast. And that dinner looks devine. You are a great wife. Hope you guys had a good time and that Jared is not feeling too old...how old?
Happy Birthday Jared!
So fun to see the Charlie and Lola quote. That's one kid's show I could listen to all day, it cracks me up.
Great to learn more about your nice husband too! And super cute picture of you & Tatum smiling!!
You need to post. I almost took video of Tatum yesterday just to update everyone.
Tatum is SO ADORABLE!! What a cute little family! Happy Birthday to Jared!
Did you actually meet this Adam Brown? Don't click on his site, I totally think this is another way of spamming people!!!!! Lame!
Post a Comment