Monday, July 07, 2008

Mark is Coming!


He's almost home! Mark will be arriving home in a 11 days (check Sarah's blog) and he will be talking in the Price 10th Ward on July 27th at 9:00 a.m. Everyone is invited to attend a get together in honnor of Mark at my parents homeafter the meeting. Please come if you can, I'm sure Mark would love to see you! I can't wait to hear all the stories of his two years in Brazile. We are so proud of you Mark!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

The church is at 449 N. 100 E. Across the street from Washington Park (the park by the wave pool).

Me said...

That is great. I can't believe it has been 2 years! What an awesome kid (he will always be a kid to me since I remember going with you to pick him up from junior high). Rory said he saw you this weekend, sorry we missed you!

Sarah Sidwell said...

How exciting! I bet he has changed and grown a lot. Love those missions!!

Emily said...

That's so awesome! I can't believe how grown-up he is. To me he's still little tiny Mark. Tell him congratulations for me!