Memory Tag
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.This tag can be for anyone in our family : Julia, Jared or Tater Salad
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Remember that one time...at band camp...we have a lot of memories together, but most of them are just for us. Remember when we watched SYTYCD? Remember when we used to watch Moolight together? Remember when we see each other everyday? That was fun.
I've never done a tag before- but why not! This may sound dorky, but since I have lived away for so long- I don't know your family too well (just through blogging and Elisa's stories) I remember how cute you looked when D & E got married- at Darin and Elisa's brunch and reception. Your outfits were really cute:) I remember learning that you danced and wished that we had had a chance to dance together or share dance stories when I was in Price...(was that all too dorky to post? oh well:)
Lets see, I've got to think of a good ones. I remember when Dad and I dropped you off at elementary school (I was headed to the Jr. High I guess and where was Sarah??) as you walked off, Dad and I laughed at your little girl saunter and Dad said something like "She is the cutest little thing.
Oh yeah and I remember last Friday we went to dinner with Mark.
I remember how much I loved doing choreography with you! It was always so much fun to create together. oh yeah, I also remember you borrowing my clothes :) I'm pretty sure I borrowed a lot of yours too! I miss having double the wardrobe!
Two words: Mud pies in a bucket that clogged up Grandmas gutter!
Oh and that time eric was trying to get rid of a stray cat so he did the hammer throw with it... were you there for that one?
Your right! There are so many great memories!! The trip to Nauvoo was a fun one. I also loved the new years that we spent with your family at your cabinmaking wontons, jumping in the snow barefoot, and going on a walk in the moonlight.
Since everyone left a memory about Julia, I'll leave one for Jared.
Remember when we found our Christmas presents in the trailer? I'm sure it was all your idea.
Julia- Girls Camp every summer!
~Natalie
One of my fav memories is when we lived together and got locked out of the house. We played games on the porch and the neighbor called the cops on us. We laughed so hard. I also remember eating Taco Time and watching Center Stage everyday, good times!
I remember you dancing at Drill Camp with us and you had on glasses and I think a crown from Burger King during one of your routines...You always had the biggest smile for everyone and you wowed me with your mad dancing skills ALL THE TIME!!! You were fun to stay up late and talk with at the love hut too!
It's hard to choose a favorite memory--playing with barbies at your house was SO fun because you had the cool car., I always looked forward to seeing you at recess in Elementary school. Dancing together was great (I will always love that picture of you, me and Diane in our red costumes--I love your blue eye shadow). Sharing the same bangs that started at the back of our heads! Jumping out of your window onto the trampoline, and many, many more!
I don't have a specific memory, but I do remember coming up in the summer to visit and I don't think I ever saw you in anything but your swimsuit. I still remember your mom saying that she thought the only way she was going to be able to wash the swimsuit was to put you in with it.
Okay, the bigget memory I remember is our co-Birthday party in my backyard! We had so many people there. I also remember going up to your cabin for PREF and sledding down a really small hill in very little snow!
Julia!! Its been so long since I have seen you!! Looks like you are doing great!!!
Post a Comment