Wednesday, July 08, 2009


Well, my sister's have already blogged about the 4th so you can check out their blogs for all the details. It was a blast as always and it's more work to come home than to go, but always worth it. I still haven't put everything away and I might send my laundry out again this week :) but here are some pics that I have.

The Rasmussen Roalty in their Carraige
Tatum sat by me and peeked out blowing kisses every once in awhile.

Tater Baby riding the bike. She loved it!
Do they make helmets that small?
Raquel Adams made Tatum and Wyler these hooded towels. Tatum loves it! She likes to be wrapped up into what she calls "Towel Baby". They are so cute, thanks Raquel!

5 comments:

dancin' momma said...

She is adorable!! Want to do lunch next week? Let me know!

Lindsay said...

Looks so fun!!

Elisa said...

I love that towel baby and little WD as well.

Amanda said...

cute pictures. I love Racquel.

Emily said...

I LOVE that picture of your family. I still picture Mark as a little boy. I don't think ever grow up to me!

Glad you had a great 4th!