Tuesday, June 16, 2009


Today I had my laundry picked up, washed and delivered. (shhhh, don't tell Jared:) It was completly worth it!! I only had two loads to do today, Wyler's clothes and my puters. (That's for you Sarah) It was so fast and I was able to do tons of stuff I've been putting off. Like painting a shelf for Tatums room. I would totally spend money on laundry services rather than a cleaning lady. I hate doing towels!! And Sheets! And well laundry in general. So thank you Kelly and Kelly's dad for having this buisness. :) If anyone has the chance you must send your laundry out!! It just makes for a happy wife, mother and girl.

6 comments:

Me said...

Laundry service? I am so jealous. They have gift certificates for it all the time on the shopping show, I'm going to have to try it out! I am going to make peanut butter chocolate bars for Sat, let me know if you need me to bring anything else!

Amanda said...

I think I need a laundry service and a maid. Can I have both, please?

Kate said...

Towels? They are the easiest!

Anonymous said...

Sounds heavenly, I agree with Amanda though I really need both too!!!

Emily said...

I've never thought of doing that, but it sounds GREAT! I could probably get used to that.

Sarah said...

Hey Jared...
Happy Wife, Happy Life.