First little Wyler was blessed this summer on June 20th. Jared gave a wonderful blessing and It went so well. Once again I'm so glad for a sister and mom that are so musical that can bring in the spirit with song. It rained but we still had a bbq under the car port and the rainbow at the end was amazing! I'm a bad mom and never got baby announcements out, is it to late? He's six months now! Poor Wyler is getting the shaft when it comes to all the picture and cutesy bedroom decorations. He barely has a bedroom!
We went to Dance Attack in Park City this summer. It was awesome, the girls loved it and can't wait for Winter DA. The instructors were so good and I got a pic with Randy from SYTYCD! I also got a pic of the girls with Jo&Jax. Their clothing line is so good!
We got PINKED by the drill team and Tatum fell in love with the flamingos. She had to kiss everyone! You have to pay to have them removed and then you send them somewhere else. We sent them to my mom's so Tater Baby could go visit them.
I entered a float in the parade for Encore. It will be so much easier next year since I know how to decorate a float now. I spent a little too much but what can I say, I love decorations!
We went camping with the Tatton's for the 24th and had a blast! I set up a relay race between the horse shoe posts. The kids loved it! They raced trikes loaded a toy wheel barel, ran with a ball in a toy shovel and raced the trikes back. I was surprised at how well they did. Then we played red rover, tag ( I wasn't allowed to play because of my lame ankle), told ghost stories and of course fished and rode four wheelers and the prowler. I do have to tell Hadlee's ghost storie, it's the cutest!The Tale of the Hidden Runner:
"Once in the dark place in the small hills there was footprints. And they called it the "Hidden Runner". It would run away and go to your sleeping place and in the dark, before you wake up it would...EAT YOU!"
Hadlee also lost a tooth on the camping trip.
Tatum and Wyler did the cutest baby contest at the County Fair. Wyler won cutest eyes and Tater won best talent. I don't think I'd ever do it again, it was so hot, long and a lot of white trash moms and dads smoaking and wearing wife beaters and being back stage parents making their kids cry. Tatum did posse, plie, arabesque, and shook her derriere. She was scared but still pulled through. They should have won more but I guess every kid had to get something...
5 comments:
tatum looked so cute for the fair. I love it. Thanks for taking pictures of Hadlee's tooth, I am going to have to steal that one. What a great catch up post.
Whata cutie!! Love the picture of Tatum in the tutu. I still check your blog and am glad when you update :)
I need to update too, so don't feel to bad. What a fun summer! And I could hear Hadlee telling the story with her quiet little scary voice as I read it. I'm disappointed that the sheep herder didn't make it into the camping recap. :) JK
Love you guys!
Tatum's hair is getting so long!! WD is too cute.
As one of your readers who doesn't know what's going on in your life, it's great to get an update now and then. I loved Tatum's leg warmers. Am I too old to wear those when I exercise? Too 80's?
It was so great to see you the other day!
Post a Comment