
Woo Hoo Look who's turning TWO!!
Sunday is Tatum's birthday but we will be at the cabin without the Internet so here is her little tribute.
These are some Favorites about Tatum now that she's two:
Nicknames: Tater, Tater Baby, Tater Mater, Tater Bug and Tater Tot.
Things she says: "Are you kidding me!", "Chill Out Why Why", "I luv.....YOU!", "Oh, Gosh!" and "Watch, Momma or Dada". She just learned the Birthday Song.
Favorite Things: Bunk (milk), Pizza, Gum, the Couch, Sunglasses, Tutus, Baby Dolls, The Daddy Book, The Jesus Book (that's the I Am A Child Of Good Book Sarah Sidwell gave me along time ago...thanks Sarah), Dancing.
Cool Dance Moves: Passe, Plie, Chasse, Arabesque, Crazy knees, Disco Finger, Bunny Jumps, Sugar Bowls. She tries to do Back Bends and anything the older girls do. She sure can Shake IT!!
Favorite Shows: Anything on Disney, Ballet Bunny Movie, Strawberry Shortcake and SO You Think You Can Dance. ( I may be brainwashing her a bit;)
Friends: All the cousins, Bella, Tasha and Taomi.
Songs she loves: Jesus Wants Me for A Sunbeam, Wise Man, Do As I'm Doing, I see the Moon, Rock A Bye Baby, the song that Says I Could Use Somebody...she likes to say body.
Favorite Color: Blue, we are working on the colors and she likes to say blue and black. She knows Daddy's truck is Blue.
Favorite Shape: Circle
She is such a good sister and loves to hug and hold Why Why. I can't believe she's so grown up! Time is going by so fast!
We had a combined party for her and Claire last night. It was so fun and cute! Erik even set off bottle rockets. Clair is 3 on Saturday. Thanks Kelly for the cupcakes and goody bags! Thanks Elisa for the Birthday Dress. She loved her tutu dress!
Sunday is Tatum's birthday but we will be at the cabin without the Internet so here is her little tribute.
These are some Favorites about Tatum now that she's two:
Nicknames: Tater, Tater Baby, Tater Mater, Tater Bug and Tater Tot.
Things she says: "Are you kidding me!", "Chill Out Why Why", "I luv.....YOU!", "Oh, Gosh!" and "Watch, Momma or Dada". She just learned the Birthday Song.
Favorite Things: Bunk (milk), Pizza, Gum, the Couch, Sunglasses, Tutus, Baby Dolls, The Daddy Book, The Jesus Book (that's the I Am A Child Of Good Book Sarah Sidwell gave me along time ago...thanks Sarah), Dancing.
Cool Dance Moves: Passe, Plie, Chasse, Arabesque, Crazy knees, Disco Finger, Bunny Jumps, Sugar Bowls. She tries to do Back Bends and anything the older girls do. She sure can Shake IT!!
Favorite Shows: Anything on Disney, Ballet Bunny Movie, Strawberry Shortcake and SO You Think You Can Dance. ( I may be brainwashing her a bit;)
Friends: All the cousins, Bella, Tasha and Taomi.
Songs she loves: Jesus Wants Me for A Sunbeam, Wise Man, Do As I'm Doing, I see the Moon, Rock A Bye Baby, the song that Says I Could Use Somebody...she likes to say body.
Favorite Color: Blue, we are working on the colors and she likes to say blue and black. She knows Daddy's truck is Blue.
Favorite Shape: Circle
She is such a good sister and loves to hug and hold Why Why. I can't believe she's so grown up! Time is going by so fast!
We had a combined party for her and Claire last night. It was so fun and cute! Erik even set off bottle rockets. Clair is 3 on Saturday. Thanks Kelly for the cupcakes and goody bags! Thanks Elisa for the Birthday Dress. She loved her tutu dress!

6 comments:
we love tatum, glad you had her. Ü can't believe she's two!!
They are birthday cuties!
I am glad Missy could be there to represent, sad we missed the festivities. Little T does look darling in the dress!
I cannot believe that she is 2 already. She looks just like you. What a cutie.
She is SO cute! Well done making it this far!
Julia (signed in as Brandon)
Is Amanda typing in another language?
Yea Tatum! Can't wait to see you this weekend!
I think it is funny that you typy "Why Why". It confused me at first, I thought you were asking a question.
Love and miss you guys!
Your little girl is so cute. And so is Kelly's.
Post a Comment