Halloween week started like this:

Tater wore her Halloween shirt to dance class on Monday and Wednesday was the party so she had to be a kitty. Wyler is just cute:)

Friday was pumpkin carving day during Wyler's nap. Jared carved both Wyler & Mater's but I didn't get a pic of Wyler's bull rider before it broke in the car:( I didn't finish mine with the studio logo, it's still on the kitchen counter. Do you think it'll last till next year? j/k (note Jared's head, he shaved his head to get a guy at work to stop smoking...& he thinks he's going bald)

Grandma Heather & Papa Tate came for the day, and brought cupcakes!!! They were sooo good!

Originally Tater was suppose to be Shirley Temple but after hours of Internet searching I've decided I'll need a summer to make my own masterpiece so this year Sleeping Beauty was the choice. Wyler is the cutest Bull Rider ever!!! He reminds me of Lane Frost's friend on 8 seconds. Tuff Headman.

We first went to G.Grandma Rea & G.Papa Fred's house Trick-or-Treating. They get their own special bag full of goodies. Then we headed to the Ward Trunk-or-Treat. Heather made Creamy Potato soup for me to take which was gone by the end of the night. Thanks Heather! The food was good! It rained so the Trunk-or-Treat was turned into a Gym-or-Treat. Super fast way to fill the bags! They did still judge the trunks and once again we won Scariest. Yea for Jared and Tate who I assigned the job to.:) But sadly no pics.
The night ended with a go around the block. Tater & Marcus encountered one house which was too scary for them to walk up and ring the bell. Marcus said he'd do it next year. I remember Bryant's house being sooo scary, but the candy always gave me the courage to go, man it's sad how motivated by food I am.Hope You Had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
5 comments:
so cute! I love all the Halloween costumes! Jared makes a great skin head. :)
I love the bull rider costume. So cute! My mom said it was fun to be next to you at the trunk-or-treat. She thinks your kids are super cute :)
I like Jared's hair, although he looks fairly intimidating.
Stinkin cute costumes.
So cute! Tatum had the cutest kitty costume ever, you have great taste!! We didn't go to lunch on Friday, maybe this one?
Post a Comment