Thursday, October 21, 2010
I'm not sure if today was a good day or a bad day...I guess a little of both. The Tater and I are sick and I know Wy Wy and Jared will be this weekend. But luckily for me I have awesome teachers and a great mom and husband who help me out. It was a bumpy day with lots of people who smoothed things out for me. There were times when Tater bug was super whiny...then the medicine kicks in and she is her hilarious self. Wyler and Tater played so well together tonight. My mom always comes to the rescue and her and Sarah brought me like 10 gallons of distilled water for my 10 humidifiers. Jared runs to pick up cough drops and medicine. My teachers are great and ran classes. I had a break down because one of my little dancers is moving and today was her last day. I barely made it there in time to say goodbye and of course I cried. So not only did I look terrible cause I'm sick I looked like I had been crying for a month! She is such a cute girl I hope she keeps dancing. So I'm just so grateful for all the amazing people in my life who sends texts to make sure I'm OK and run to the store and keep it all together for me. I love you all! Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That does sound like a rough time. I hope you are able to start feeling better soon. Thank goodness for medicine - especially for the little ones. I think it's wonderful how much you love your little dancers. I'm sure you are an angel to them.
I hate when the kiddos are sick! It makes it ten times harder when the momma is sick too. Hang in there! I wish I lived in town so I could help you out! I hate saying good-bye to little dancers. I had a total meltdown my last day at my studio in Iowa.
You are an amazing friend and an amazing teacher. It is so miserable when your kids are sick, hang in there, and we will go to lunch soon!!
Post a Comment