Sunday, January 30, 2011

Tater-isms

So ya, it's been awhile. Lot's to tell but for now I just have to write down the funny things Tatum has been saying lately before I forget.

(I think Marcus and Madison helped put this one in her head)

As we were driving:

Tatum: The planes are scraping the sky!!! (after a few minutes) That's ok, Jesus will fix it.


While she is going potty:

Jared: Cough Tatum and clear that frog out of your throat.

Tatum: The frog lives in my throat. It's Pink and lives on a pink Lilly pad. Mommy has a Yellow from that lives on a yellow Lilly pad with white pok a dots. You and Wyler have blue frogs with blue Lilly pads that have stripes.

So we moved!! Yep, a post for later but we now live in Westwood so as we are driving one night down the hill Tater says: Look mom the lights of Grand Junction!!

Me: Those are the lights of Price, Grand Junction is far away.

Tater: No it's the lights of Grand Junction like when we drove there yesterday! (everything in the past happened yesterday)

She is such a ham and loves to joke around with her dad. Lately he reads her books wrong and changes names to silly things. This leads to a rambunctious bedtime routine. It's fun to hear them giggle and laugh in there. She also has to pray a certain way now. Kneeling with your legs and ankles completely straight and hands clasped. She has to check us every night to make sure we do it right. I love her and I'm so glad she can laugh at herself.

Not to leave Wyler out, he is saying some words now...Well only when he wants to. I've heard him say no, ball more, up, tree, cat, car and dog. Of course he says mom and dad. He's a man of few words right now. I just hope he picks things up before we have to go see the doctor. We got in trouble last time for not making him say more things.

They like their new house but still love to be at grandmas. I'll post about the move later. I also missed Christmas. But just like everyone else Santa came, the Nativity was performed and presents were opened. The End!

3 comments:

Emily said...

What an imagination! I can't believe you've moved. Post soon!

Lindsay said...

WHAT! Moved out of the love hut! That's a sad day! JK! Those are way funny things to say, I love the jesus will fix the sky! Too cute!

dancin' momma said...

How fun! So sad for the Love Hut. ;) I can't wait to see pics of your new house!