Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Boys!!



Wooo Hooo! Look who's turning Thirty & Two!!!

It's Jared and Wyler's Special day today!




We rounded up the regulators and had a buckaroo BBQ on Saturday. The kiddos played pin the pick ax on the gold mine, we had hot dogs and hamburgers, opened presents and just enjoyed the outlaws. (and in laws)






Jared got a chain saw and gift cards and the Wy Guy made out like a bandit!~ Planes, Movies, basketball hoop, cars, bubble lawn mower and a 4Wheeler! This little Cowboy is set to hang with the posse!

Happy Birthday to my Cowboys!!



I Love YOU!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Guys!
I can't believe how Wyler has grown.

Me said...

Happy Birthday! Wyler is the cutest cowboy ever!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday guys! I broke my present streak!! I was on a roll getting presents to people on time! I am so mad!! Anyway, they will be on their way soon. :)

Elisa said...

Looks so fun! Sad we missed seeing the cowboys blow out the candles.

suzy said...

Let's see something new JULIA!