Thursday, September 21, 2006

Open Season!


Hunting Season! Well, It's time to wear bright orange, and camo clothes. And not time to shave. Jared has been hunting this month and will continue next month. He drew out for this unlimited bull hunt where he can hunt for a big bull elk during all the seasons...Riffle, bow, muzzeloader...He shot his bull this Monday in Huntington canyon. It's a pretty big bull. He is so excited! But, now he wants to mount it on our living room wall. Great! I've suggested the cabin but he wants it right by the door to greet him every day. He is not done hunting yet, he also drew out for muzzelloader deer which starts on conference weekend. He has been having a blast and it's crazy how a hunt unites boys together. He had a semi-friend from high school that he hasn't talked to in years call him up to go hunting together. It's crazy! But I'm happy for him! So Happy Hunting Everyone!!

2 comments:

Elisa said...

Gross!! But I am happy for him too...and I look forward to some jerky!! Maybe you should make a deer horn chandelier. A huge one. We will have our "hunt" in October (the Girls night out).

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Julia!