
This weekend was so fun! We went to the cabin with Sarah and the kids and mom, dad, and Erik and his kids. We went up to fix the front porch because there was too much snow last year and it caved in... sort of. Jared loves to work so he and dad, fixed the porch, made a sand box, cooked hamburgers, cut wood made fires and took us all to see the "bear cave"! I forgot my camera and Sarah's is broken so no pics. The bear cave is really close and I think it was made from water. We all had fun crawling through it. All the kids did it! Allie wants to sleep in it with the bear! At night Jared and the kids sat on the front porch listening to the elks talk to each other. He had his call so they were quite loud. Madison wants to go hunting with Jared so bad. She is really into real life animal stuff. She watches animal planet and the hunting channel all the time!! Weird! The Kids played the "Papa game" and we laughed so hard. It is when grandpa lays on his back and the kids sit on his knees. They put a coin in the "machine", his mouth, and he puts up his hands. The kids start putting down fingers until they've selected the "special" finger and papa lets them fall through his legs. they love it and we can't stop laughing. I remember playing when I was little. Well I hope everyone had a good weekend, Elisa we missed you and can't wait to see you next weekend.
6 comments:
Lucky! I wish we had a cabin to go to. That is probably one of my favorite places to go to. It is just beautiful up by that lake.
hey man! you read my mind! i knew you'd get the pics of that ugly thing on here sooner or later.
So fun! I am sad we missed it, especially Miriam since she was here alone with me AGAIN. Jared is a hard worker! I can't wait to see the sandbox. I will start looking for sandbox toys on sale!
I used to play that game as a child too, and now my kids play it as well. I wonder where that got started?
Hey Julia, Get your blog on!
BLOG ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment