Tuesday, October 17, 2006

A Season for Everything


So, I thought Spring and summer were the seasons for flowers. Nope I was wrong. I planted some flowers that my mom gave me along the fence by the neighbors. My mom said to cut off the blooms so that they can grow back fuller. I did and never saw another bloom. Until today. On plant had completly bloomed! Its been raing a lot lately, but I watered, why didn't they grown before! I had also been fighting with my porch flowers all summer. Kelly gave them to me when she moved and I thought I could get them to grow. They did, then they died, then they grew, then they died. They look better now then ever before!! Whats the deal? It's fall!

3 comments:

Elisa said...

Cute candy corn lights! Your flowers are so pretty!! I hope they last a long long time.

Rass said...

Thank you for caring so much about my flowers. I am so happy that they have a good home!!!

mimi said...

Julia, I love seeing such cute flowers on Gramnda and Grandpa's house. They look wonderful. The yellow flowers aare mums, I think, and dthey bloom every fall.

I would love to see pictures of what you have done in the house. I'm happy that someone is taking good care of it. Aunt Ruth