Saturday, November 18, 2006

1st Performance!!!


Today Encore had it's first performance!! It was a little show for the Helper Christmas Arts and Craft Fair, we were some of the entertainment. I only had 3 dances so the show was about 10 min. Jared thinks that's the best length for a performance. Short and Sweet! The girls were so good!! We only had 2 weeks to prepare so it was a good start. They worked hard and had fun. We had about 40 people come and watch which is good because they fill all the chairs that were set up and we had people standing in the back. I'm so proud of my girls, The Elite company (High school) did a hip hop and a jazz and my Mini Elite did a cheerleader jazz to Beach Boys- Be True To Your School. I'm trying to download the show since it's so short, but I haven't figured it out yet. The costumes were simple, I wanted colors of the studio. I made the pom poms out of plastic table cloths with the help of Jared, Heather and Kate. Tyler fluffed them. Dianna Root made the Cheerleader costumes but didn't have time to make the Elite ones so that will be for the next performance. It'll just keep getting better and better!!! Here are some of the Pictures of us as we waited for our

turn to dance.

4 comments:

Elisa said...

So cute!! The pom poms look great, I have no idea how in the world you came up with the idea to use table cloths. I can't wait to watch the performance next week.

Spencer the Bomb Diggity said...

Hooray for you guys! I think I need to see one of my cousin's performance next time. That sounds like fun.

Anonymous said...

It was seriously really good! I only watched the video, but the girls look good and their costumes were pretty darn cute!

Serendipity said...

Very cute costumes...I love the color combo. Best wishes in your performances!