Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Tis the Season....To be SICK!
Well, get your shots, sanitize, and wash your hands!! It's EVERYWHERE!! This last weekend we went to Grand Junction to visit Jared's family. They all had a stomach virus! The kind of virus that if you just look at them you'll have it too!! Well, Jared was sent home Monday with it and I had it Tuesday. I had to get one of my Company girls to run my classes. It was awful!! For 24 hours my stomach cramped every 15min! I didn't eat anything!! I only threw up once, but the other was tough...If you know what I mean! I swear, if you just look at someone you'll get it!! My first dance teacher never got sick! I don't remember her missing one day, She even had Cancer!! How did she do it!! My mom read this book about bio terrorists, and I think that could be the scariest thing ever!! I don't want to know about it!! My little intro's all had a nasty cough which was sick and annoying! I made all the girls use hand sanitizer before they came into the studio, and we will not be holding hands for a few months... I guess that means no "Tip Toe Around the Rosie's". I was so glad to eat an orange this morning!! Then I had a banana and stir fry for lunch, and toast and a sucker!! I love food!! I love eating it and not feeling like I'm gonna die!! I hope you all are healthy and sanitizing!!! Oh ya, my nail appointment was canceled today because my nail lady, Stacy, woke up with the stomach thing, I swear, it'll sneak up behind ya and attack!! KEEP YOUR GUARD UP!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I know what you are talking about. I had it once. It was terrible. No substance would stay inside of me for about 24 hours.
Geez Julia! You're very emphatic! Everything in your blog has a crisis mark at the end of it! You can have some of mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you guys have recovered ..not just because we are coming to visit this weekend. Tis the season to get something, we have lucked out so far, which is great considering we were in the hospital last year (we meaning Miriam). I am really beginning to believe in the power of a grapefruit or orange everyday. That and of course we wash our hands a zillion times a day since Miriam is still potty training.
Hey Julia, my comment was not supposed to be anonymous. So....anyway, this is your favorite sister who is 28, Sarah.
Haha. Yeah I got it the day after Claires blessing and I was in the canyon with my sister on our way back to Price and I really felt fine and then in the middle of a sentence had to ask her to hurry to the rest stop and that is not a pretty place to have to be sick. Gross. You make me laugh.
Julia blog already you looser.
Merry Pink Christmas!
Happy 2007!
Post a Comment