Saturday, January 06, 2007

2 Down, Many more to come!!

This Sunday is our 2ND Anniversary!! Yea! We celebrated at the Anniversary Inn in the Jackson Hole room and I loved it!! It was so fun to sleep in a covered wagon! The bathtub water came out of a bucket with holes in the bottom. And of course there is always cheese cake and sparkling cider. Jared is so good at surprising me. I never know where we are going until we get there. Because our Anniversary is right after the holidays we have deiced to celebrate at Bed and Breakfast's all over Utah. That way we can get away on a budget, and no presents.
It's only been two years and I can't believe how much more I love Jared, it's hard to imagine that it can grow anymore. Here are just a few of the reason's why I love him so much!

*He makes me laugh, even when I don't want to.

* He can fix and build almost anything!!

* He can get us out of any mud, in life and in the mountains.

* His testimony is so strong and I learn from him every day.

* He can do math! ( I can only count to eight)

* He is determined to do his best and takes pride in his work.

I could go on and on but I'll stop bragging. I'll just say that I'm so grateful for him and our marriage. Yes, to me he is Prince Charming!!

Thanks to Spencer for the amazing Pictures!!! I love and use them so much!!

7 comments:

Elisa said...

Happy Anniversary! I am glad you guys did something fun. The Anniversary Inn sounds wonderful, we have never stayed there, but watched a movie and ate the cheesecake in a room Mom and Dad had.

I would want Jared around in ANY kind of emergency, or survival situation.

Sarah said...

That's so cute!

Elisa said...

I need to add to my comment that Mom and Dad were not there while we watched the movie. They had plans with friends (dinner and Riverdance I believe). How are things going?? Are we still on for Miriam's party at the studio? I found a cute recipe for Groundhog cupcakes ha ha!

suzy said...

I've never seen your wedding pictures, you will have to bring them over to kelly's sometime. Your dress was so pretty, were you freezing?

Amanda said...

Happy Anniversary, you look beautiful in your pictures!

Serendipity said...

Congrats on your first 2 years! Your photos are beautiful!

I had forgotten (until I read your post) that when Pete was in med school, we WON a night's stay an the Anniversary Inn at his graduation party! We were poor students, so we felt so spoiled getting to go there...we actually stayed in the Jackson Hole room -- about 10 years ago!)

Your B&B tradition sounds wonderful...Happy, happy Anniversary!

Rachel said...

0you guys are such a darling couple! We have still yet to meet your prince charming! Happy Anniversary....it sounds like you had lots of fun.