Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I've been Tagged!

Well, Thanks Sarah for Tagging me and yes I know I'm a blogging slacker. It's just not that fun when you don't have pics to blog about. But, Here it goes, 6 random things about me and 6 things I'm happy about.

Random:
1. I'm off pop, I know I can do it and surprisingly it hasn't been hard.

2. I also love Hip Hop Abs with Shaun T! If you do it with the "Loud" music you can't here all the cheesy things they say.

3. I am growing tomatoes in my kitchen and they are turning out really well. The Better Boys are growing faster than the Early Girls. We also planted peas and onions.

4. Sarah is teaching my adult dance class tonight because I'm skipping to relax and blog. Thanks Sarah, I needed the break.

5. I love Taco Time and use to eat there for every meal in collage and at least once a week after that, I haven't been able to eat there for 3 months! The thought of it makes me queasy!

6. I seem to follow in Elisa's footsteps, first she loved Dawson's Creek and then I did to, the she loved Gilmore Girls and I do now!!

Happy about:
1. I just got my nails done. They are purple tips. I get gel nails because I think they stay on better and don't lift. I also love getting my nails done because I never change size so it's not depressing. As long as I have the Studio pay for it, Jared doesn't care, it's my little splurge! I'm getting my toes done when I go one a Cruise in May..

2. I just got done teaching the tryout dance for Emery High Drill Tryouts. I love doing things like that, being in a big gym, it makes me recall the "good 'ol days" of my youth.

3. I had a jewelry party and earned $260 worth of free stuff. Jewelry is like nails, you never have to wear the next size up.

4. I'm going to take a bath tonight in grandma's deep tub, I love that you can fill it up to the top with bubbles! I also love to read in the tub, but have a problem of dropping them in sometimes:)

5. This is the one I'm most happy about! I'm Pregnant!!!! I just went to the doctor's and had an ultrasound for the first time and cried all the way! We saw the heart beat and the doctor says everything looks really good! I'm 13 weeks and still sick, but seeing the baby was amazing. It made it all real, I'm really pregnant!!



6. I get so happy when Jared talks to my belly, which is all the time! I might get sick of it later but seeing him happy is amazing! He can't wait to be a dad and is already excited about Mother's and Father's Day! I also love that I have wonderful sisters and sister-in-laws to give me all their advice I love that Elisa is pregnant! My mom and Mother-in-law have been really great and I'm so lucky!!



Here's one pic of the ultrasound, The baby was moving all over the place, I couldn't believe how active he/she was!! This is amazing! The baby is only 7cm long!! I kinda feel like Rachel on Friends, I can't really tell whats going on, only the head and the arm.

6 comments:

Elisa said...

Miriam says: "Today Grandma is going to come and we are going to go to Costco with her....isn't that great?? I am glad you have a baby in your tummy, maybe it's a boy."

You broke the news! I have been wondering when you would reveal. We are excited, and I can't believe you got an ultrasound so early. I was in a car wreck and still only got one ultrasound!

Get some Fish oil!

Rass said...

You're pregnant??? Thanks a lot.
Those ultrasound pictures are funny - you have no idea what you are looking at but they become such trasured possessions. Thanks for "tagging" me. I don't think anyone else would have. . . .

Bevan said...

Congrats Julia. Hey so what kind of foods will be growing in the garden this year? Do these really fat peas still grow? Any apricots?

Spencer the Bomb Diggity said...

Oh man do some extra peas for me and I will come down and do some weeding. I am serious. I remember the garden next to grandmas had that awesome strawberry patch, or was it raspberries.
I am so excited that you are having a baby!!! Hooray for you guys.

Sarah said...

Congratulations! I had no idea. I wondered why you were so green every morning when I dropped Marcus off. He's also been telling me that I have a baby in my tummy...I think you might have told him first!

mimi said...

Is this true? I thought maybe an April Fool's joke! Anyway, I see the ultrasound so I guess it is a fact. So congratulations Julia and Jared. That is really wonderful, and a surprise. I just talked to your Mom on Monday and asked her what is new. She always says, "Nothing."
So you better keep blogging. That's the only way I know what is going on in all of your lives. Aunt Ruth