Wednesday, June 06, 2007
My Princess Ballerina!
So, this happened before the cruise but I'm just posting it. Jared and I went to the Hospital a few Fridays ago and found out that we are have a cut little Twinkle-Toes Girl!! Yea!! I'm so excited. Jared is totally happy and says she's grounded. She is going to have him wrapped around her finger! You should see him with his nieces. Such a push over!! I'm so excited to go shopping!! We already bought a cute Mexican dress from Ensanda on the Cruise and some cute clothes from a Gap Outlet in California. Jared's mom and my mom have already made the cutest baby quilts! Now for a crib! I fell in love with is black crib from Baby's-R-Us but I'm torn between pink and brown or pink and red with ladybugs for the nursery. Can't decide, if anyone has cute ideas let me know. All girl cousins are to save all cute clothes, dance shoes and leotards! I know how much you all fork out for dance stuff! Hand-me-downs are wonderful! Here are the Ultra Sound pic, if you can tell whats goingon. I can't except for the one of the cute dancing foot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Very cute dancing foot! you can take some of M's clothes tomorrow when you come visit!
So exciting!!
Oh I am so excited for you two! I can not make out anything on those stinking ultrasounds. I think that you women just believe whatever you want those to look like. "Oh look she is saying I love you in sign language how cute." Huh I just thought he was giving me the finger.
Congratulations! That is so exciting. I personally vote for the red and black. Thanks for the heads-up on your cousin's blog. I'll check it out.
Julia, those are the most self explanatory ultrasound pics I've ever seen. It's extremely obvious what they are. I would appreciate the chocolate brown, pink/teal/baby blue/lavender room. But guess what my advice is to you...Just don't smoke crack.
What? i didn't know you were even pregnant. ok so you must know how i feel about having girls around, it is AWESOME.
i wish you lived closer. we have two cribs and just gave one away to a family at church. it was so cool and from Europe - darn.
as for bedding i would go for white, white, white. it can be bleached and you can add pink accents and then if you ever have a boy you can take away the pink pillows and such and add blue.
but i am a big fan of pink and brown too.
or just do brown everything with pink accents (pink ties on the bumper, pink small pillows, pink sheets) then if you have a boy switch them out with blue.
but again congratulations. When is the due date????
Post a Comment