Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Time to Prepare


Well, it's time for me to start preparing for next year's dance season and this means coming up with ideas...So, Kristi, I'm counting on you. And all others:) I am thinking about "Dancing Through Life" and then using the song from Wicked as the finale or Encore for next dance concert. (thanks Elisa) I was also thinking that I could use a song about an Encore or titled Encore or something but I can't seem to find an appropriate one to use. If any one has any ideas please let me know. Also I need to update my studio blog and make it more creative. Does anyone know how to put songs on it? I'm just not computer savvy. I also am not sure if I like my logo...any ideas?
Now for an update. I've been watching Madison and Marcus every other day this month and I get to take Marcus to swim lessons so here is a few pictures of him learning about Life jacket safety.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks so much for your help Julia! I really appreciate you and your willingness to watch the kids and get them where they need to go while I work. Madison would probably prefer to hang with you.

shauna said...

What is the address to your studio blog?! I want to check it out! It all sounds so fun- I remember those dancing days.....

Elisa said...

You are more prepared for motherhood than most people I know. You have been the worlds greatest Aunt for so long now!

You should choreograph a tap number to "Popular" that song is HILARIOUS! "It's not about aptitude, it's the way your viewed so it's very very good to be, very very popular LIKE ME!" (those might not be the exact words but something like that).

Encore Dance said...

Shauna, the studio blog is encordance.blogspot.com. I'm trying to make it more cutesy I'm just not good with computers. Check it out, if you have any suggestions, I'd love the help!

everything pink! said...

i will think about it... but i love elisa's idea.

i could help you with music on your blog if you want to email me.

pinkeverythingpink@yahoo.com

Elisa said...

Check Cristin's blog..you have been tagged.

Elisa said...

Julia...all links on the dance blog worked for me! You should add music that would be great! Take Krisit up on the offer. You can also go to blogmusik.net for free music although I have never done it so I don't know how yet.

suzy said...

Okay, okay, time for a new blog you hypocrite. Just joking. Take some pics of your belly or something, come on!