Tuesday, January 08, 2008

3 Years of Bliss!

Yesterday was our 3 Year Anniversary. We have been Married for 3 short years, it's gone by so fast!
3 years ago, we had snow like we do now. It snowed so much, I got my winter wonder land for my wedding! Loved it!
We have been going to Bed and Breakfast's around Utah, but with Tatum this year we didn't plan anything. Jared and I both had to work. Well, I married the most amazing man ever! He is always surprising me. He showed up at the studio with a dozen yellow roses, my favorite, and stole me away for dinner! My assistant ran class and I was able to have a quick, but sweet dinner with my prince charming. He really does make me feel like his princess! I'm so lucky!
Thanks Spencer for the great photos!

6 comments:

NatPalmer said...

Have you ever been to the Hines Mansion? It's a B&B in Provo. Austin & I went there last August for our 5th anniversary & it was awesome! If you feel okay getting a babysitter next year, check out: www.hinesmansion.com
(We didn't leave Logan overnight until he was almost 2 years old so don't feel bad!)

Kate said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Ok, clarification, I meant that Gunner is cuter than his twin brother Matthew.

Elisa said...

Soooo cute of Jared! Your wedding weather was just like this year! I love it too, I am not sick of the snow yet...just wait till March.

mimi said...

I love your wedding photos, Julia. The coat is beautiful. You are now a darling family!

suzy said...

How sweet! If only we could all be so thoughtful all the time. I love your wedding pics. I used to think it would suck to do all the wedding stuff in the cold but you make it look like a fairytale. Hey sorry for interrupting your class the other day, it was erik's idea. I have some cute pics of you though.

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary!