Well, it's a new year and time for Resolutions...or procrastination.
Resolution #1: No procrastinating!Resolution#2: Make my bed every day. ( I got a new bed set for Christmas and I have done this one everyday since I put it on the bed! GO ME!)
Resolution #3: Fit into my yellow tutu for the recital in May
Resolution#4: Visit teach every month!
Resolution#5: Save more money!
I can do this stuff, I know I can!
Christmas and New Years was a blast, Here are some pics for you to enjoy!!
Christmas Limo Lights Tour, The limo was awesome!
Christmas Eve Pajamas...Grandma Heather bought Tatum two, good thing because...
Tatum had a blow out within the hour and had to wear the other pj's. (thanks grandma Heather!)
Tatum and Daddy sledding at the cabin. She loved the Snowmobile!
Marcus's sweet snow goggles...I love the ears!
Ali and Madison Sledding, The kids were Die Hard this year when it came to sledding, they only quit when we made them come in to eat!
Mom making won tons.
Fondue, Won Ton Extravaganza!
The cutest little love bug! She just turned 3 month on the 4th!
4 comments:
Julia, your resolutions could all apply to me! (Except I don't own a yellow tutu & couldn't fit into one until after May anyway.)
You have the cutest little family! Tatum is lucky to have such an awesome mom. :)
Also, looking at your pics, it brought back a memory I'd almost forgotten of one New Years Eve a long time ago when I was hanging out at the Frandsen's cabin & we walked next door to your cabin & crashed your family's fondue party! haha. (I think we also played Uno with you guys, but my memory isn't that great.) That was the first time I'd had fondue. I thought you guys were crazy for sticking chunks of food into cheese sauce, but it sure tasted good! My mom has fondue parties now, so I've had it a lot since then. Now other people think we're the crazy ones! :)
Cute pictures! Good times, sweet baby.
Good times! I made it through that entire holiday with not one picture! Well, except that one on Elisa's blog, but I'm totally covered!
Fun pictures...cute on in the bumbo (I think that is how to spell it)!
Good job on the goals...
I still haven't figured out my resolutions for this year...
Post a Comment