Tatum is getting so big, not only in days but also in size! Here is an update of Tatum Marie at 4 Months.
(this is her with cousin Calvin)
*She smiles tons! She will smile at anyone who smiles at her and she loves her dad and aunt Sarah to make her laugh. ( which is a little grunt and a couple of Ha's)
*She never lets her legs touch the ground when she is on her back and is always trying to sit up. abs of steel!
*she weighs 17 pounds!!
*She's rolling over!! YEA! She rolls from her back to her stomach, we're so proud!
*She loves to talk and play with her keys at grandma's house.
6 comments:
She is so Precious!! Pretty soon she'll be 3 1/2 and you'll wonder where the time went. At least that is how I feel. I can barely remember Ellah as a baby. Of course we all know my memory is horrible.
She likes it when you tell her she's ugly, and that she's so scary like the polar bears and wild boars on Lost.
Hey Jules! She is adorable! I am so happy you got your girl, tiny dancer she will be for sure! I hope you are doing well with your business, I hear good things about it! Talk to you soon!!
Amy
I like your new header! Cute little feet.... Tatum is a doll.
She really is getting big! I love when babies start to roll over--can she go in both directions or just one?
Cute rolling girl. She is so sweet.
Post a Comment