I know everything Tatum experiences this year will be her first, but here are some pictures of the really cute firsts so far...
Tatum's first pop.( pop is bad, I know...she just likes the bottle)
First Build-A-Bear.(thanks Sarah & Kids, she loves it, it's so soft!)
First time folding socks.
First boyfriend. Not really, she's not aloud to date ever! This is Ty, he loves to hold Tatum and kiss her hands.
Just some cute pics I had to post. Tatum napping with dad and being babysat by dance videos. ( She loves them and I can take a shower)
6 comments:
anything you have to do to be able to take a shower and maybe brush your teeth, right?
she is so sweet. I love all those first time things as a first time mom. Enjoy them because once other little ones come into your life it is harder to keep track. thanks for your comments...I feel cool too when people leave comments. Ha ha.
I LOVE Tatum's chubby cheeks! She is adorable!
I LOVE the sleeping picture, so so cute.
Tatum is a huge brat. All she does is smile, and play with her keys, and hang out in the walker and let Madison and Marcus put diapers on her head and take cell phone videos of her. It's like, grow up, quit acting like a baby.
Your family is so cute! I can't believe how much Tatum has grown.
Post a Comment