Sarah Bradly has tagged me, this tag is a purse tag. Take a picture of you purse and the contents without taking anything away. I'm excited because I just bought a new purse that I absolutely Love!! It is a MICHI bag. There is a kiosk in the University Mall. This bag is great because it is one bag that can match everything, it's like having tons of purses without having to switch the contents.
It is a basic black or brown bag that has tons of "shells" that magnetize to the outside. I love deciding what shell to "wear". It's sturdy and structured so you can see the bottom of you purse and see what your looking for. You can have a long strap or a short strap, it's so versatile!! I just love it!! My sister and I are having a party soon so if your interested just leave a comment and we'll be sure to invite you!! Oh, ya, the contents part!
4 comments:
I LOVE the bag! It is my dream bag! Be sure to bring it with you on Tuesday so I can check it out!
Yeah I think I need to see that bag in person too. It looks way fun... Hey thanks for tagging me but I already did this, so if you are really board you can check mine out...but I am sure you have better things to do with your time. Thanks for thinking of me.
I just saw that kiosk at Fashion Place, but I was stroller-less so I didn't really have time to do anything but chase a little boy around. Send me an invitation, I will come with Kelly.
One of those shells is mine.
Post a Comment