Thursday, June 12, 2008

Just the Girls!

This week Jared has been in Payonya (sp?) Colorado at a Mine Rescue Competition so it has just been us girls. (tonka our cat is a girl) Tatum has been great, and Tonka has been a pain! We had to put up a baby gate in front of the door Tonka uses to get to her food and she will not jump over it! Come on cat you climb trees for cryin out loud! This is the last night I will have to spend alone...Yea! This week has been a good reminder of why I moved to price and reminds me of how lucky I have to have Jared. Our whole engagement and first year of marriage was spent in two cities, Price and SLC. I had to live in SLC and Jared's job kept him in Price. We spent all week on the phone, reading scriptures, praying and wishing we were together. So, He changed his job and I moved to Price. The best decision both of us could have made...But I think our second year of marriage was like most's first year. Any who, I'm glad he comes home tomorrow and I don't have to water the lawn anymore!! Tatum misses her dad but we've been sending videos and pics all week, thank goodness for technology.

4 comments:

suzy said...

Sometimes a break is a good thing, right? But it is always nice to have them back. Post some pictures!!

Elisa said...

I am glad your cutie pie family is reunited. How did Jared and the guys do??

Me said...

I'm always glad when you have a new post. How are your summer classes going? We went to Spectrum the other day and Kadee wanted to go to the dance studio so bad, she could not understand that no one was there!

Sarah Sidwell said...

I hate being a part from Nick too. He has an interview thsi weekend, and will leave for 2 days. Yuck. Did you know I used to live in Payonia CO.? It is a pretty place.