Saturday, June 28, 2008

Life is One Big Party! (most of the time)

This is just an example pic of Tyler's Trailer -Vintage Edition
Well, of course I don't have any pictures of my last little funness because that would be silly. Hopefully my mother in law can send me some. I need to be better at taking my camera and remembering to use it! Well the last two weeks has been full of Tatton wildness! All the Tatton kids (Jared, his brother Tyler and sister Kate) went camping with their families. We had a blast! Tyler has the sweetest camp trailer, hopefully he will blog about it with some pics because it is amazing! The kids played in the dirt and fished and made smores and watched fish jump up little waterfalls. The adults ran after kids, reeled in the kids fish, kept kids from falling in the river and broke up kids fights. Then we stayed up way too late and did it all over again. It was great! It really was! Tatum was great and I even let her crawl in the dirt and eat some mud! We are going camping again with the whole Tatton clan for the 4th and I will be sure to bring the camera and maybe even the video camera!!:)


We also had Ellah's birthday party this last weekend in Grand Junction. It was fun with lots of presents and cake! The kids had a bug hunt, broke open a caterpillar pinata, colored bug pictures and wore antennas. The main bug featured was the Ladybug, my personal favorite! Tons of fun with more to Come!!

1 comment:

Kate said...

We do know how to have a good time!
I'll try to post pics of Ellah's party. Hope you had fun!

BTW I love the new background!! So festive.