Here is a picture update of The Tater. All the pics were taken with my phone because I never seem to have my camera with me. My phone is a music phone and I don't use it for music. I need to get a nice camera phone, any suggestions? Any ways, here is the coolest chick on the block!
Lovin The Shades!
She Loves to Play only on the outside
I hope Elisa and Sarah won't be mad at this post of "bath time fun":)
(ya know, pics of other peoples naked kids)
She loves her squash!!




4 comments:
She is so cute!
She is growing up too fast! My favorite is the squash picture, she looks happy and satisfied with life.
No worries on the bath picture, the toys were very strategically placed.
So cute....I can't belive how big she is getting. Climbing up to everything...we are also in the stage..fun but annoying all at the same time.
Hi Julia.
This is Brie Esplin. You little girl is so adorable. I just started blogging. I'm not really sure how I came upon yours. Haha. It's neat. :)
Post a Comment