Tuesday, August 05, 2008

SUPRISE!!!

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

21 comments:

mimi said...

Wow!! Congratulations to all of you. Tatum is such a doll that I know the next one will also be a cutie.

Me said...

Congrats! I am super happy for you. The second is just as much fun as the first.

Heather said...

YEA!!! THAT IS SO EXCITING. CONGRATULATIONS.

Kari said...

Yay Congrats! When are you due?

Elisa said...

Holy Moly that is some news! More information please...when are you due??

whitneys said...

woo hoo! congrats! i would have to agree the second one is just as much fun.

Anonymous said...

Woah girl are you trying to be me...having your babies close...Congrats...more info please...I am dying to know what is going on!!!

dancin' momma said...

Congrats!!

Joey said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting. Post more pictures!!

suzy said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. Post more pictures!!

Sarah Sidwell said...

Congrats!!! How far along are you? You, me and Julia J. all prego at the same time. Awesome!

Amber said...

Congratulations girl! I cant believe I found you! Tell me what's going on in your life please!

Amber Koss Goddard

Emily said...

Horray!!!!! That's SO exciting :) I can't wait to hear more. Was the blue a sign that you think it's a boy?

Lindsay said...

Are you kidding! That is so awesome!! Good for you guys! I am glad I finally found you in here! I thought you had a blog but wasn't sure and I just stumbled across it! It is way cute and so is Tatum. She is getting so big! Wow! I just started to get into this blogging stuff so go check out mine! Call me sometimes so we can catch up! by the way when are you due!??!

Sarah said...

OK GUYS THIS IS SUCH OLD NEWS NOW. BLOG, BLOG, BLOG! You have some stuff coming up that we could all read about. (we don't want to hear about your puke though, that's not the stuff coming up)

Nicky said...

I don't know if you remember me, I am one of Felicia Frandsen's friends and also grew up with the Stilson's. Hey, email me nlabrum@yahoo.com

Serendipity said...

Congrats to all of you! Very exciting...

Aunt Laurie said...

Congrats!! I guess that since I'm not your visiting teacher anymore I don't get to hear the good stuff. I'm so excited for you. Tatum is such a cutie and you are so good with her. I'm sure the new baby will be just as blessed. -Laurie Branch-

The Rasmussen Family said...

Awesome news!!! Congratulations!!!!

NatPalmer said...

I'm glad it's you & not me! :)
Just kidding... I can say that since I just had one!!!
Congrats! When are you due?

Chris and Melanee said...

Hey woman, I just found your blog and am excited cause I forgot to write it down before you guys left Saturday night. We are super excited for you guys, it will be fun to have them be so close in age with our twins. Our blog is set to private so just email me your regular email address and I will add ya...My email is MelaneePrice@yahoo.com. It was so much fun chatting with you guys, we need to get together more often!