Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Update!!

OK, so it's been long enough! I'm not blog surfing tonight, just so I can get a post in. Does anyone else find themselves caught up in everyone else's blogs that time runs out before you get your own post in? I do it all the time so tonight since I can't sleep (pregnancy thing) I will post first and read later. No pics, cameras broken, sorry.

I started dance classes last week and they went amazingly well! I didn't have one 3 yr. old cry and the level of dancing is great! I'm so excited to start dances and this year most holidays fall on non dance days. So, that means more time to get ready for the busy recital and competition time in April and May. My assistant teachers are great and they will be around for at least two more years! Tatum is going through separation anxiety because of the babysitting so that is the only trial for now. Hopefully it will pass quickly.

Speaking of Tatum here is a Tater update. She is walking,climbing and turning circles. She loves to climb and has now figured out how to climb onto great-grandma's old orange chair. She loves to climb up, rock for a minute and climb down just to do it all over again. The Tater also loves to play with anything that wouldn't normally be a toy. She has a toy box but is always playing with lids, shoes, magazines and highlighters. She is the happiest when she is around kids and she loves her cousins. She'll follow them around for hours so I hope the new baby will be good for her, they'll entertain each other. I can't believe she'll be a year old next month!

I haven't gone to the doctor yet... I know what you are all thinking but right now in price we are having a OB shortage. My doctor left and now there is only two in town. One is not excepting new patients and the other canceled my appointment last week and can't fit me in till October 2Nd. So, I'm praying everything is fine and I'm doing all I can to be healthy and eat right. (kinda hard with cravings) I just bought the Eggo Waffle Cereal and the actual frozen Eggo waffles. Hmm, I must be craving them...

That's it for the updates, not much changes with me same old Julia. I still have time to blog surf!

7 comments:

Me said...

Yeah for the update! I'm really upset about the ob shortage, hopefully they can figure it out soon. We will have to come visit you soon, hope things are going well.

Amber said...

Wow! OB shortage, kinda dumb. Thanks for the update! Congrats on the new baby by the way.

suzy said...

I understand about the doctor thing. I drove all the way to Price from Richfield to go the OB. I hope I live somewhere else next time I am in need of one.

Sarah Sidwell said...

When are you due? I have been reading my journal from the semester I got back from Nauvoo. It is full of talks, and handing out with you. It has been so fun to read. Even though it has been a while since we have seen each other, I still love you and am glad we are friends!!!

Lindsay said...

Glad to see a new post on here!! Lucnh was fun the other day. We need to do it again but for longer! Congrats on the new dance classes being awesome!

Emily said...

It was great to hear from you again. I totally hear you on the blog surfing. I was out for over a month with the same problem!

Tatum sounds so cute. I can't wait to see more pictures of her.

Tyler said...

it's about time. I am just kidding. i am not really one to talk.