Today is the Tater's first birthday!
I can't belive it has been a year already. Here are some things that have happened this year.
1. Tatum was born on a rainy day at 1:15 p.m. She weighed 8 pounds 9 ounces and 21 inches long. She broke her cauller bone on the way out and had to have it wrapped to her side for a few weeks. She is the strongest baby ever!!
2. Our pumkin unfortantlly got RSV at 2 months old. Luckly we caught it early so she only had to hang out under the humidifer and spend 2 nights in the hospital. It was sad to see her with IV's in her arms all taped up. Once again she is the strongest baby ever!
3. She was a Denver Bronco's Cheerlearder for her first Halloween. (she's a pink bunny this year)
4. First Christmas was in Grand Junction where she has already rode in a limo. (spoild baby)
5. She began crawling a six months and walking at 10 months thanks to Bub for showing her how.
6. She loves kids and loves her cousins. I hope she loves her baby brother or sister just as much.
7. She is fearless and is always bumping into things.
8. Tatum blows kisses, waves "bye bye" and shakes her head "no". She also likes to pretend to give you things and then quickly takes her hand away.
9. She likes to be bounced, twirled, wiggled, tossed and dragged around. (like I say she is fearless)
10. She is a great baby and loves waking her daddy up in the morning and waiting for him in the window when he comes home for work.
Happy Birthday Tatum Marie!

10 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TATUM!! She is getting so big! And is as adorable as ever! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. When do you find out what you are having?
Happy Birthday!!! She is so cute-she has your big blue eyes!
Happy Birthday to that beautiful little girl of yours!! She looks so dang cute in that picture!!!!
Aw, what a cutie! :)
Send me your email address & I'll add you to our invited readers list. (Mine is chicadoo123@yahoo.com) When are you due?
What a sweetie. I can't believe she is already a year. I don't think I have seen you since your baby shower with her...that has been too long. Hopefully we can see each other soon. Maybe thanksgiving time?
She is fearless, and oh so cute.
She is a doll...and I just decided you need to post more because that is the first pic I have seen of her not looking like a little baby...she is a big girl! Happy Birthday Tatum...and what a cute idea with your birthday invite and pumpkin carving! Love it!
I love that picture. If I wasn't there I would think she was totally bored with her party.
I definitely agree that you need to post more pictures, of you and Tatum. I love that last picture of her (or was the the only picture in that post)? Well anyway, post more please.
She is so cute, happy birthday Tatum!
Post a Comment