This is what we did this weekend...
Went to Wee Witches with Elisa and the kids. Tatum wasn't to sure about taking pic with the witches, but she and Bub sure like dancing to the music!
We took a short but fun Hay Ride with a silly Witch.
Bought Tater a new car seat that she absolutely loves!
Cleaned and vacuumed, this is Tatum's favorite part.
Did some laundry.
Visited Great Papa Young and Stumblelina.
Watched Mark paint Great Papa's house. He did such a good job.
I made a cool tutu for Madison's Halloween Costume at Gardner Village and Tatum loves it. She got upset when Sarah went to take it home so we got one I had bought her out of the closet and she had to wear it all day long! She also loves the pumpkin raddle slippers Grandma Heather bought her. Where the other one went, I don't know!
7 comments:
I didn't even get to see you, where did you go with that cute tutu when you were done? I did get to see your gorgeous little girl though. She is seriously so adorable!! You are such a thoughtful aunt to make Madison a tutu!
I should have taken the pic of her in the bit tutu off my phone for you. Well, maybe in a few weeks I'll get around to it.
Love the tutu. When did you learn how to make that!! I was esme too.
oh, a little dancer already!! She is so cute.
I can't believe how big Tatum is getting. She is beautiful!
what a cutie in her little tutu! you did a great job making it!! she is getting so big already.
Julia, I am been meaning to call you all day...Bub is sick sick sick and I am frazzled.
I needed to know the cousin Christmas list (I had coupons that expire in Nov...to REALLY cute stores)so Miriam and I did the drawing. Here it is:
Madison - Tatum
Josh - Miriam
Marcus - Byron
Alice - Marcus
Claire - Madison
Miriam - Alice
Byron - Josh
Tatum - Claire
Post a Comment