Thursday, October 30, 2008

I have to post about last weekend before this weekend comes or I'll be so behind and never blog about it at all!
So, we went to Grand Junction to party with the Tattons. Kate, Amanda and I had a tutu making party with the help of Heather and Jared. I love making these tutus because this is something that even I can't mess up!!







All you do is cut strips of tulle 6 " wide and between 30"-53" long depending on how long you want the tutu. You can really cut them as long as you want, like I said you can't mess this up! Fold the strips in half and tie them around an elastic band in a single knot. This give you four pieces of tulle thick. Then add ribbon bling and whatever you want!! I love It!







Then we had a Halloween party! It was packed full of games fun and Flinstones!!
Jared's dad asked a friend and his brother to be Barney...they both said no and then both showed up and Barney!! It was funny! Tate won best costume, Tyler won scariest and Jared won funniest costume and most of the games! Go Jared! Heather and Tate are going to be mad that I put a picture of them on here so to make it better I put one of me also. I would never admit what Jared and I were because, well, you can see. But I'll do it for Heather! :) I hope you enjoy the pictures!!

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Those are the cutest tu tu's ever! I want a girl just so you will make me one!! And that is the best Halloween costume ever. I would never be brave enough to pull that off!!! Good job!!

Elisa said...

LOVE THEM! We have to make them please please please help me.

Girls weekend! ooh at the cabin....

Anonymous said...

Those tu tu's are adorable...I know I will be needing three of each...wow I am going to be busy but that looks so fun!
And I love your costumes...they look awesome. Yours is so funny! Oh my heck...I couldn't figure out what Jared was with out you!

Amanda said...

Our blogs look almost exactly the same because I stole your tutu pictures. I love the pictures of Hadlee and Tatum. They are such cute girls. Aren't you so proud of Hadlee for having her toe pointed like that?

dancin' momma said...

Your costumes are awesome! And I have to send that picture of Kurt and Carla to my mom! Too funny! When I come home for Christmas you have to teach me how to make those tutus!!

Chris and Melanee said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE those little TuTu's...will you help me make two of them for our little girls?!! SO CUTE!!!