Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloweenies!

Well, I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween this year! I think Tatum had a blast since she loves kids and she was around them all day! We started off the day with Dad (who for the first time since we've been married was able to take Halloween off) and grandma going to Castle Heights Elementary to get Madison and Marcus ready for their parties and costume parade. My mom has the pics of that and you can check Sarah's post for that. I'm so lucky that Jared was around because he got Marcus dressed in the "boys" room and put on Madison's fairy eye tattoo's and sewed Tatum's bunny hat. He's amazing.
Then we decorated our trunk for the ward "Trunk-or- Treat" party while Tatum napped. Again lucky to have Jared, we were finally able to have dry ice in the candy cauldron this year. I've never been able to do it right, or get the Halloween lights to work on the car. I'm sad I didn't get a picture of the trunk. When the Tater bunny woke up we stopped in at Great grandma Tatton's.
They gave Tatum a cup full of candy and a squishy ball.
We played with Hadlee and Calvin for awhile and then headed to Grandma Rasmussen's for soup and bread. Last but not least was the Ward party. Tatum loved chasing kids and screaming when they screamed and she even went with Aunt Sarah through a Haunted tunnel! She was so happy to walk around in the dark with her carrot and visit all the people a kids. We even danced to the music that Natalie Palmer had at her car. Tatum had one tootsie roll and went to bed at 8:30, what a good bunny!!

5 comments:

By Suzy Carlson said...

Wow, Jared is amazing!! Tatum is getting so big!! I love her costume!

Anonymous said...

Cute little bunny! Sounds like a great halloween!

Emily said...

What a darling little bunny! Sounds like you guys went all out this year! What fun.

Me said...

Tatum is so cute and is getting so big. We need to get together, we haven't seen you guys in so long!

Lindsay said...

That is awesome that he is such a help to you! That bunny outfit is so cute! You all get into this Halloween stuff dont you! That's fun though!!!