Jared and I went to the hospital and had an ultrasound done, this is the first time we've seen the baby. It was laying on it's back so they couldn't get a real good view of the spine so we might have to go back. ( I totally don't mind:) I can't really ever tell whats going on but this pic is suppose to be a profile...
Ya, I think it looks like a blob with circles and stuff. The baby was being pretty shy and it took awhile for us to tell the gender. You can tell from the next picture that it just wasn't ready for us to know.
But, it finally cooperated and we are having..........
A BOY!!!
That's what they tell me, I can't ever tell whats going on. Jared is so excited, finally no more Tutus and dance shoes. Now on to camo, bugs and wresting.
YEA!


12 comments:
Congratulations Julia! Boys are great, I can attest! However, I will trade you some bugs for tutus anyday...I just need heaven to send me that baby girl :) Thats great news!
hooray, a pal for calvin!!
Congratulations!! It is so nice to have one of each right from the start so that people will leave you alone. How fun. I think boys love their mommy's more than girls do.
I just love having my boy!!! They are so much fun and have so much energy so good luck!!! i am so happy for you!
Yeah! I am so excited for you. I love girly things but it is so fun to have a boy around to play in the dirt. Hope things are going good for you guys, sorry we didn't get to go to dinner the other night.
Congrats!! That will be super fun for Jared to have someone to hunt with and stuff.
Congratulations!!! That is super exciting news. Don't tell Jared, but there is bound to be a tutu and tea parties in his future with a big sister around!
So Fun!!! One of each is a great pair!!! Not that I would know, but like someone else said then you don't have to hear "so are you going to keep trying for that_____?" So annoying! Yahoo and good luck!
Congratulations Julia and Jared. Putos needed a boy with his personality and hobbies. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and maybe we'll see you around one of these days. I think Kella is ready to start dance again soon. Preschool has helped her ton with the whole mommy seperation thing.
He is the cutest little guy! Can't wait to hold him.
Congrats! We are so stinkin' excited for you guys. Weston and Jared will definately have to take the boys hunting! If you need anything just let us know. Yeah!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment