Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ok so I find myself always "updating" rather than just posting. I just can't keep up with all that's going on. Things are moving to fast for me these days! I only have 3 1/2 months left before Wyler "the baby" gets here! Tatum is getting too big too fast and I'm seeing things go by as a blur. Plus I don't have a brain these days! I lost my cell for a couple of days and Jared found in at the bottom of the front porch steps in a pile of old leaves. If it wasn't for Jared nothing would get done, poor guy.. Well here's a quick picture update so you get caught up and I can have some sort of Memory Keeper for my lack there of.

Thanksgiving was in Grand Junction at Grandma Heather's house. Everyone was there, the food was amazing, the table was beautiful and the company great.

Kate made cute place cards for everyone.

Tatum loved' Grandma's stuffing and I loved all of it yum! Hmmm Dessert! Pumpkin pie with Carmel and Cheese Cake! That's not all, pretty much something for everyone!

We also did the 4 a.m. Black Friday Shopping and more shopping later at the mall where we road this fun train. I'm surprised I got in with my HUGE belly! (really, I'm as big at five months with this one as I was at 9 with Tatum)

Just a random picture of the Tater bug helping with morning chores:)

6 comments:

Elisa said...

Tatum looks just like you as a baby...like you and mom! She is too cute.

Thanksgiving looks nice, I have always wanted to get some of those gold chargers..but I don't even have nice plates to go ON TOP of them:)

Emily said...

I can't believe how big she's getting! Looks like Thanksgiving was a success!

Anonymous said...

Tatum is getting so big...she looks like a totally grown up little missy! Sounds like a fun Holiday!

Unknown said...

What huge belly? I couldn't even see it behind Tatum! Cute pictures!

Amanda said...

you are not that big. I think you have just forgotten already!!

Amanda said...

hey I love your blog! cute pictures! it's good that we can see what you guys are up to!! hey if you get this before christmas we'd love to send you a christmas card. e-mail me your address mattdustin@hotmail.com thanks
-amanda!!