Happy Anniversary Jared!!
Yesterday was our 4th anniversary, every year I say that it's gone by so fast and this year is no exception. One day I'll be wrinkly and gray and look over at Jared and say "this year went by fast". Only it will have been 25 years! I know he'll still love me and I'll love him. He is my Superman and my Favorite and my Best!

I Love You Jared!!
Yesterday was our 4th anniversary, every year I say that it's gone by so fast and this year is no exception. One day I'll be wrinkly and gray and look over at Jared and say "this year went by fast". Only it will have been 25 years! I know he'll still love me and I'll love him. He is my Superman and my Favorite and my Best!

I Love You Jared!!
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary cute couple!!
Get a room.
Wow I guess I owe Tyler 5 bucks
Why aren't you blogging?
Post a Comment