Monday, March 16, 2009

Alright, alright, alright...Just so you know I have written some posts, but, they are kinda "wo is me" and I really only wrote them to get my feelings out so I'm not going to publish them. If your lost just check out my sister 's blogs- Elisa & Sarah. I'm trying to get back to my positive thinking and remember that I am blessed!
When Jared and I decided to move back to price it was pretty much based on family. We both wanted to be closer and Jared's family lives in Grand Junction. I am so greatful for this decison. My parents have completly opened their home up to us for the last month and we will most likely be here for another month. My parents and sister have rearanged bedrooms so I can sleep in the master room with the bathroom. Now Sarah's kids sleep on an air matress in her room. They have to deal with Tater bug's tantrums and they still love her. They also have to pretty much babystit me all day. I'm so thankful for the sacrifices they have made for me and my family. Someone asked me if I was a "momma's girl" or a "daddy's girl" and I really didn't know. Now I'm thinking both. My mom has put me first this whole time, rubbing my ankel with essential oils and doing my laundry...so many things. She is consantly moving and making sure I'm healty. She stayed up with me last night timing contractions! (ya, nothing!) My dad is a superhero, he totally carried me to the car when I had my accident! I'm 9 months pregnant! He also has stayed up with me at nights talking about good books and my grandparents.
I am just so blessed to have a good family, they all have been so amazing! They have listend to me cry and have lifted me up. One day I hope I can carry their burdens as gracefully as they have mine. I wish everyone would realize the importance of family and try to keep them strong. I am Blessed

Just some pictures of Tatum and her obsession with glasses.

13 comments:

Me said...

Shalyce, one of your cute little students, told me about your accident, that is so scary! I'm glad to hear you and the baby are doing good. Hang in there, it is in these tough times we realize our blessings. Maybe when you are better we can get together.

The Rasmussen Family said...

I am so sorry! I really hope you can cope with that kind of accident, I know you are strong- so keep up with the postive thinking. You will be back to new soon and with a baby to help...it probably seems overwhelming, but you can do it girl!!

Sarah Sidwell said...

OUCH!!! I looked at Sarah's blog. You are so STRONG! Nick and I will pray for you to recover quick especially with this baby due any day. Keep your chin up.

Amber said...

Oh my goodness! It's good to hear everything is working out though. Your family is amazing! Feel better and good luck with #2! I love ya tons and am keeping you in my prayers and thoughts.

Rass said...

This kind of choked me up! The thing that is funny is that your parents did this for you a hundred times when you were a kid but you can't ever really appreciate it until you are all grown up.

Elisa said...

Your worth the effort...hang in there.

whitneys said...

wow girl you are so strong and you have a great fam!!! keep your chin up and things will start to get better soon.

Julia Armstrong said...

Love ya Julia!! Miss you too. Hang in there, I'll keep you in my prayers!
Julia

Anonymous said...

You are so cute...so seriously, you are blessed and that is awesome that your family has stepped up to help...I also heard about your accident from....someone...and I can't even imagine...girl you are awesome...Hurt and pregnant and having your little babies so close together (which I totally know and understand)...you are awesome!!!

Nat said...

This is Natalie (Bates) Olsen~

I am so sorry about your ankle, but at the same time, I am so relieved! When My hubs and I saw you and Jared in the ER, I noticed your pregnant belly and thought you might be losing your baby! (Which is what we were doing.) I am glad your baby is okay, and I hope everything gets better with your ankle. You are so lucky to have family around to help.

Oh, and sorry for poking around your blog. I found the link off Sarah B. and Lindsay Hinkins's blog.

Encore Dance said...

The kids love the air mattress. It's like a queen sized bed! Oh, apparently I'm commenting as you, but it's not you, it's me. Don't be confused.

suzy said...

Congratulations on your new little addition! I love the name you chose! Hope you are feeling a little better and at least a little lighter!

Jen said...

It was so fun to see you and your cute two yesterday-- It's a good thing it was brief and I didn't get to hold Wyler, or I'm pretty sure I would have returned home very baby hungry!! He is so adorable!!!