Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Now it's time for the best news of all!! My precious new baby! This post is long over due. Wyler Dean Tatton was born on March 21, the best birthday present I could give Jared. So Happy Birthday Jared!

Wyler was 7 pounds 21 inches born at 6:01 p.m. and has more hair than Tatum did. I might put some bows in it to make up for it. Just Kidding. He is such a good boy and so stinken cute! Tatum loves him but didn't love the hospital. She is cute to pat his back, give him hugs and kisses, and calles him Why Why. It's so much eaiser to get her to do something if I say that Wyler is doing it, if he is then she is also. He is a strong little guy and has Jared's blue eyes. We are so lucky...

My doctor was great and I think I'll do it without an epidural next time. I don't feel contractions and the worst thing was having the Spinal Headache and getting a blood patch done. If anyone has had it you know it's terrible!! I guess I'm the 1% that the blood patch doesn't work on. Of course. So I had to drink tons of water and caffeine. I have a total of 4 holes in my back from giving birth to having two surgeries on my ankle. I hope I'm done for a long time!!

I am working on getting out cute announcments and getting him blessed. Jared is on a long wall move so we have to wait till he's done. I'll post when I schedule everything.
I love my little man!

9 comments:

Beaner said...

Wow. He sure does have a lot of hair. That is too bad about the spinal headache. I've heard more and more people getting those. I hear they are the worst ever!! What a tropper having that, a newborn and two other people to take care of. What's new Julia is amazing! Congrats!!

Heather said...

It is about time!!!! I am so excited to see more pictures of him. He is so cute. Hope everything is going well.

Me said...

Wow! He is so cute! Rory didn't believe me that you had him because it wasn't posted on your blog, here is my proof! Congrats, we are so excited for you guys!

dancin' momma said...

He's so cute! I'm coming home for a month this summer, so I can't wait to see you!!

Elisa said...

He is beautiful!

I love baby blessings...I can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

He is super cute...how fun! I hope Tatem continues to enjoy the little brother thing...Claire didn't seem to mind to much until recently and now she has serious middle child issues...I think? Any way, Congrats to you guys and take care...we need to have all of you tattons over for a bbq this summer...that would be way fun!!!

Sherry Kay said...

He is so cute Sarah. I hope your ankle is feeling better - I can't believe all you've had to go through! So just out of curiosity, what mine is Jared at?

Sherry Kay said...

I feel dumb, I meant to type Julia, but I was reading Sarah's comment at the same time and I typed the wrong name. That's what three kids will do to you! Congrats again though.

Emily said...

It was so good to see you this weekend. Wyler is seriously the most handsome baby boy! Glad you're all doing well.