Sunday, October 11, 2009

Party! Party! Party!

We had more parties this weekend. Saturday we had another party for Tatum. The Tatton's came to town for a little Halloween Twister and pumpkin Pinata smashing. Amanda made the amazing pumpkin cake. Soooo good with chocolate and white cake layers and German cake filling pumpkin guts. Love It!! What will I do without Amanda? Sarah Sidwell....are you ready to take her place with two birthdays a year? I hear your an awesome cake maker:)
We did make it to Wingers for a birthday dinner for me. I'm getting old so it's not all that exciting. They did have them come out and sing to me, it was worth the embarrassment for some Mudslide Pie! I have way more fun with Tater Baby's parties and gifts! Next week I'll blog about little Why Why. I feel like he's getting left out these days..Poor Guy.

7 comments:

Rass said...

That cake made my cupcakes look like dog crap. Thanks a lot Amanda!!!

Anonymous said...

Can you believe our little girls are 2...oh my heck it seems like it was only yesterday we were packing around little baby girls!!! So Crazy...oh and the cake is fab...way to go Amanda!!! She is my inspiration for yummy adorable treats!!!

The Rasmussen Family said...

That cake is awesome!! What a fun party for such a cute little lady! Congrats...bring on the terrible twos! YAY! :)

whitneys said...

your kids are so cute! i'm glad you both had great birthdays.

Sarah Sidwell said...

That is so funny you said that about me and cake making because that is the first thing that I noticed when I looked at your post was that awesome cake!! What a fun time! I can't believe you have a two year old?!? Your little boy is so cute too!

Elisa said...

It's so true, when you become a mom your kids parties, and gifts are so much more exciting than your own.

We've got to remedy that with some sister birthday weekend extravaganzas (when the kids are older of course).

Emily said...

Yeah! Happy Birthday to both of you :)