Tatum had a hard time saying Halloween so we had a Happy Ween!
The day started with a trip downtown to the Main Street Spooktacular. It was so fun! They close off two blocks and all the businesses have free games and candy for everyone. The cheerleaders and drill team girls ran the booths. They had face painting, fortune telling, storybook reading, train rides, popcorn, cider, costume contests, and a magic show all FREE! It was warm and Madison took Tatum to all the games. Thanks Madison for taking care of her!! I was a little upset at the fortune teller for telling her that she would grow up to be clumsy.:(
We then went to Great grandpas for pumpkin stew and a scare at the door by the LOUD fog horn. I loved it! I wish we would have had time for a hay ride at the farm but maybe next time. Then we visited Fred and Rea. The kids get the best treats at Fred and Rea's. This year it was a pig and bear loofah with a bag of candy. They loved it! Then We took Tatum around the block at my mom's for a tiny trick or treating. Lots of fun for a little Tater Bug!
We then went to Great grandpas for pumpkin stew and a scare at the door by the LOUD fog horn. I loved it! I wish we would have had time for a hay ride at the farm but maybe next time. Then we visited Fred and Rea. The kids get the best treats at Fred and Rea's. This year it was a pig and bear loofah with a bag of candy. They loved it! Then We took Tatum around the block at my mom's for a tiny trick or treating. Lots of fun for a little Tater Bug!
4 comments:
I love your matching Lady Bug costumes, soooo cute!
Tatum's hair antennae are genius! Wyler as a football is hilarious!!
So so cute.
love the lady bugs, way cute. I also think Wyler's costume is great.
Amazing costumes. Your family is just too cute.
Post a Comment