Sunday, January 31, 2010

This one's for you Heather!

Ok Heather, I didn't get it done last night but it's done now:) ENJOY!
Well, I said I was going to do a post about Wyler back in the day...I also said I was going to decorate his room so he didn't have dance costumes and storage boxes in the corners. I also said I was going to get pictures of the little guy. Um, ya. I just hope that because he is a guy he won't be too upset when there are no pics for his senior year book baby dedication. I hope that because he is a guy he wont be sad that I never did molds of his hands and feet. Or sent out baby announcments:) I'm a terrible mom and I am hanging my head in shame.
But here is a tiny update on the dude
ANNOUNCING! The Birth of Wyler Dean Tatton. March 21, 2009 (Daddy's Birthday)
How old now: 10 months

Foods he likes/loves: everything!! He's my little vacuum, he'll eat anything on the floor. He loves to eat paper and does it just because he knows it drives me insane!!

Weight: 18 pounds

Teeth: 6 of em and is teething right now. Gotta love the slobber!

Motor Skills: He's crawling and standing up and walks around the furniture and with his lion walker.

He loves to laugh and has the cutest little man laugh. mostly just grunts and he loves to torment his sister. He's sleeping through the night but I know that just cause I wrote that it'll change tonight. He's a good guy! I think we'll keep him!

This is his first big hair cut! Jared did a great job. We just gave Wyler some crackers and he was great! Such a good boy! Now I feel like it'll be ok if his face is covered in food because he has cute hair.

7 comments:

Sarah Sidwell said...

what a sweet boy! Is his hair red? Your only 10 months behind. its all good!

Elisa said...

He is so so cute. His hair does look red in those first two pictures, but I don't remember thinking that when I saw him last!

Lara said...

He is ADORABLE!! I am totally loving all his hair! I am also jealous that he likes all food. Landon is the pickiest eater on the planet and it is sooo frustrating. I hope the next ones won't be so darn picky.

suzy said...

It's about time Julia!! I always said I would NOT neglect my second child as far as pictures go. But I did. Don't feel bad. I had to start on a second scrapbook of Gwen by the time she was 6 months old. Max is 3 and he doesn't even have half of a scrapbook. Oh well.

Amanda said...

I ordered my first blurb book a couple weeks ago. Let's face it I am never going to be a scrapbooker. But it's given me new reason to blog (if you haven't noticed, I am like a maniac.) Anyway, just trying to help you stay motivated, and if that doesn't help, I will try guilt. How else will we see pictures of your cute kids? We might miss everything if you don't blog about it. That otta do it. Ü Anyhoo, i know you said this post was for Heather, but I enjoyed it, love the hair, jared did a great job, glad he was so good for it.

dancin' momma said...

He's so stinking cute!

Lindsay said...

Holy crap has it really been like a year since I have seen you!?? you were still preggers and we went to Wendy's to grab lunch together, too long ago and too sad! I was just telling Christa Terry that I miss the "Love Hut" days and that I feel old cuz that seems like a long time ago too. Any way, enough of memory lane! You little dude is extremely cute. Glad all is well with you! love ya!