Sunday, March 21, 2010

Birthday Boys!!



Happy Birthday big boys!!

Today is the special day that Wyler turns 1 and Jared turns 29!!! SOOO BIG!
We had a birthday party yesterday at Gateway Lanes in Helper. We had pizza and pop and the boys even got to keep the bowling pin center peice. The kids loved it! After bowling we had cake and ice cream and opened presents at our house. The cake was confetti cake and confetti ice cream. Jared's favorite and Wyler loved it as well. He wasn't so sure about the frosting but in the end couldn't get enough of it! It was so fun to have all the family around, the kids had fun together.

7 comments:

Me said...

Looks like fun and I am so glad you updated your blog! I can't believe Jared is 29- next year is the BIG 3-0!!! Wyler is such a doll, Kadee loved seeing him at dance the other day.

Emily said...

I'm glad you had such a fun party. I forgot that it was a double birthday. It was fun to see you!

Rass said...

It looks like Miriam is flashing gang signs in that picture. Just an observation. Thanks for the party!!!

Elisa said...

gang signs with a smile...thats the way we roll around here.

Looks like a fun party, I am sad I missed it because I think its been like 10 years since I went bowling!

Amanda said...

great looking party and bunch of people. hope they both had a happy birthday.

Kate said...

Ellah looks really mad in that picture, I thought she smiled, but I guess not.

I love birthdays! Can't believe my "little" brother is 29.

Shauntel said...

Hey Julia. I just wanted to remind you of Shyann joining dance next year. Also, I would like more info for your summer classes. My email is shauntel22@hotmail.com and my phone is 637-6540. Thanks!