Ya ya, I know! I'm always plaing catch up! So here's what we've been up to the past couple of months!
The Carbon Dance Classic was awesome! Took home 15 1st places & 2 2nds! The girls had a blast! Recital went well thanks to all thoes who helped,here and in Hawii! Couldn't have done it without you!
Tater pierced her ears! She cried but did really good when she got a sucker and a toy princess.
We visited little Soren! He is such a big cutie! I love when bub puts soren's hand in his hair. Cute litte brothers.
Went to the Zoo! Tater loves the " Silly Snakes" (ew!) We went last Sept to see the babies and the baby elephant doesn't look like he's any bigger. This is the Train Ride.
Had lunch at TGIF's with Mark. We had a good Memorial weekend, with all the 2nd couins. Celebrated Grandma Rass's b-day. She had Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cake cause I bought:). She wouldn't allow pics, so sorry Elisa. Now we're just playing in the pool and relaxing till summer dance stars next week! 
4 comments:
We want to come down and swim with you. You have to show me how you did Tater's hair...so cute!
I had given up on you, glad you posted. Great update. Wyler is looking sooooo big. I can't wait to see him in a couple weeks. Tatum is so cute. (can't wait to see her too. Ü)
It sounds like you're living a pretty great life! Adorable kids, successful dance studio, wonderful family close by . . .
Sounds like fun! I am so glad summer is finally here. You are such a great mommy and a great dance teacher, Kadee just loves you to pieces.
Post a Comment